Thursday, April 17, 2014

Meet our Contributors: Waverly of Little Lady in the South


Waverly (don't you just love her name?!)

How long have you lived in the Carolinas and where are you from originally from?
I’ve lived in the beautiful Palmetto state all of my life. I’m originally and currently living in the Upstate of South Carolina. I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else. I’m a short ride from the mountains and only 3 hours away from Charleston, my second home.

What is your favorite thing about the Carolinas?
Even though we’ve had some crazy weather recently I love our warm weather and sticky summers. There is just something special about living in the Carolinas. This is home to me and I have to say we have a different way of life that I love!

How long have you been blogging?
Little Lady in the South will be celebrating its 1-year anniversary of blogging on June 3rd! It has been a really interesting learning experience starting a blog but it’s a wonderful creative outlet and I’ve been able to connect with some amazing women.

What is your favorite thing about blogging?

Sharing my absolutely random thoughts: I don’t think I fit a particular “blogger mold” so I call myself a lifestyle blogger. I thrive on reader’s comments; if they ask for a recipe I make sure to write a new post with a recipe!

Give a brief description of your blog.
Little Lady in the South is where I blog about my life as a recent college graduate planning a wedding and being thankful everyday for living in the South. The best way to describe my blog is a southern lifestyle blog. You’ll find everything from outfit inspiration to party planning or even beauty product reviews. My goal is for my readers to grab their glass of sweet tea, sit on their front porch, and read Little Lady in the South.


2 comments:

  1. Dear you look very pretty!! Can you advice me from where you have got your wedding dress. I am looking for my wedding dress and I liked your dress and the flares of the dress. I have booked my Wedding venue. Just finalize my dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet words! I hate that I didn't see your comment earlier but I just had reply although it's several months late. Congratulations on your wedding, I wish you nothing but happiness! In case you're still wondering I was able to find my perfect dress here http://lulakate.com/

      wWt

      Delete