Tuesday, May 13, 2014

On Location at Palmetto Bluff: A Hilton Head Island treasure spot



Greetings! My name is Michelle, which you may already know from the recent introduction post. 

In case you missed it, I live on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina .  I have a fashion blog called Pink Champagne .  I'm also an online shop owner of Pink Bubbly. If you love fashion, southern living, and all things sparkly and monogrammed, we are going to get along swimmingly.

When my husband and I moved to Hilton Head Island last summer, one of the places that was instantly on my must see list was Palmetto Bluff (mostly because the fall Lilly Pulitzer catalog had been shot there, and it looked absolutely gorgeous). It has quickly become one of our favorite spots, as it is even more charming and beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Fittingly, here I am wearing Lilly enjoying the gorgeous scenery and lunch at Buffalo's (a must if you have not been).










Outfit details: Blouse and Pants Lilly Pulitzer, Necklace and Bracelet Pink Bubbly, Earrings and Watch Kate Spade, Shoes Chanel, Purse Kate Spade


Have a fabulous day, y’all!

We are linking up today at Style Elixer , What We Wore , What I Wore Wednesday 

2 comments: