Friday, May 9, 2014

Meet our contributors: Ashley of Dancing with Ashley



How long have you lived in the Carolinas and where are you from originally?

I was born and raised in North Carolina!  I am originally from Kinston (Eastern NC)

What is your favorite thing about the Carolinas?

Where do I begin?  I love that North Carolina has it all...the beach, the mountains, city life, country life...the best of everything!

How long have you been blogging?

I've been blogging for about 3 years now.

What is your favorite thing about blogging?

Blogging gives me an amazing opportunity to create and it provides a platform for me to share things that are close to my heart.

Give a brief description of your blog.

Dancing with Ashley focuses on sharing inspiration through every day moments, fashion, and the arts...and seeing the beauty in it all.




No comments:

Post a Comment