Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Meet Our Contributors: Michelle of Pink Champagne



shop: Pink Bubbly

How long have you lived in the Carolinas and where are you from originally?

I have lived on Hilton Head Island, SC since July of 2013 (approaching one year as a Southern belle!). I am originally from Cape Cod, MA where the beaches are beautiful, but the winters are much colder!

What is your favorite thing about the Carolinas?

Southern charm! The community on Hilton Head Island is wonderful, and my husband and I have been welcomed with open arms at our local yacht club and onto a fabulous tennis team. We love spending time on our beach and biking all over the island. On our to do list: learn how to golf better! 

How long have you been blogging?

I have been blogging at Pink Champagne since January of 2010 – time has flown!

What is your favorite thing about blogging?

The connections and friendships I have made through the blogging world are amazing! I also enjoy having a creative outlet and a space to share my favorite things (almost always fashion-focused).

Give a brief description of your blog/and or shop.

I am the author of Pink Champagne and owner of the online shop Pink Bubbly. Pink Champagne is a fashion blog where I showcase my favorite styles, usually pink, printed, or monogrammed. Pink Bubbly is the place where you can shop for these very things! It is an online jewelry shop filled with pretty statement necklaces, bracelets and bangles, and earrings. I have recently launched a full monogram shop, where you can personalize necklaces, cuffs, bracelets, clutches, and hats. Pop the bubbly!



No comments:

Post a Comment